- Provide and execute clear short, medium and long term tactical and strategic analysis of the value and risk exposure to energy revenue.
- Support business development team assessment of the entire business development cycle (from origination through to investment), value and risk exposure arising from current and potential energy, regulatory and related market characteristics.
- Lead and initiate successful work streams to improve existing project performance, and to secure future projects.
- Continual management, for value and risk, of the commercial energy, regulatory and related market exposure and opportunity, which underpin portfolio energy revenue and grid costs exposure and business development activities.
- Working with top management to ensure clarity of strategy, decision making and execution in relation to energy, regulation and markets.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 8+ years’ experience in engineering procurement contracting companies from power and energy sector
- 2+ years’ proven experience as a General Manager or similar executive role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or M.Sc.
- Management experience in JV investments with multinational corporation and state-owned enterprises.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office-Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Excellent English skills (4 Skills).
- Able to travel and stay in branch office.
Apply by March 31, 2022