- Prepare, maintain and upgrade master plan and formulate winning strategy for project-to-project basis (innovative technical & commercial, creating key differentiators, financial model)
- Provide leadership to project business development all commercial functions, feasibility studies and project management functions for partners/ international customers.
- Effectively supporting business operation efforts, leading initiatives to expand to new segment/ business area and adding new financial partner/ investment banking.
- Provide leadership to all commercial operation for ongoing feasibility studies.
- Provide commercial leadership and support to BOD/ Corporate management for all investment proposals like lead commercial negotiations with customers/ strategic partners/ multi funded bankers/ investment bankers in financing and support achieving financial close outs.
- Lead/ take initiatives for developing and standardizing work process and systems.
- Effectively supporting competency development, training and coaching/mentoring.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Master Degree in Engineering, in Business Management or university or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience on tendering and strong business background in energy/ infrastructure sector in multinational corporation or company of repute with structured process and procedure; have led multiple functional teams and delivered consistent results.
- Proven track record of business development and commercial input of power generation projects.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office-Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Strong analytical, project management and problem-solving skills.
- Proven track record of success facilitating progressive organizational change and development within a growing organization.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Demonstrate experience in financial planning and strategy, managing profitability, strategic planning, quality management, promoting process improvement, forecasting, corporate finance and developing budgets.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations essential.
- Excellent English skills (4 Skills).
Apply by March 31, 2022