- Leading and managing efficiently in business development, commercial and operations, technical, feasibility and investigative and project management sections.
- Negotiating and managing technical and commercial terms with partners and MNCs (MOU, MOA, PPA)
- Compiling the strategy and master plan for competitive advantages over competitors by successfully managing and leading commercial, operations, technical, special projects for development agencies, project implementation control sectors.
- Managing JV investments with MNCs and state-owned enterprises.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Master Degree in Engineering, preferably with PG degree/ in Business Management or university or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 15 Years’ engineering procurement & construction business background in power/ oil & gas/ infrastructure sectors.
- Must thrive in project planning, and working with project teams internationally. A background of business management skills, budgeting and analysis is advantageous.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office-Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Excellent English skills (4 Skills).
- Able to travel and stay in branch office.
Apply by March 31, 2022