- Effective execution of all project agreements for both projects and consult with internal and external advisors as well as projects consultant for the effective execution of all projects.
- Direct supervision and management of each project teams and operational support team to fulfill their respective key respective indicators.
- Managing partner relationships (including reporting) and to control & monitoring the JV companies.
- To secure sub-contract agreements based on the project’s defined scope of work in accordance with targets set.
- Develop and inspire a team to implement the strategy and to achieve objectives and targets.
- Coordinate and review annual business plan and quarterly forecast process for the company (if any);
- Leading and managing efficiently in business development, commercial and operations, technical, feasibility and investigative and project management sections.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- B.E (Civil/ mechanical/ EP), M.E (Civil/ mechanical/ EP) preferably with MBA (or) Completion of a Master degree at an accredited college or university or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 7~10 Years’ power generation project and infrastructure related background in multinational corporation or company of repute with structured process and procedure.
- Good understanding about organization structure, standard operating procedure, and work procedures specifically in engineering procurement & construction of power sector environment.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office-Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Excellent English skills (4 Skills).
- Able to travel and stay in branch office
Apply by March 31, 2022