- To control and monitoring to engineering procurement & construction JV companies and ensure to get engineering procurement & construction/ sub-con company.
- Develops pre-bid, bid and contracting terms and conditions, review and evaluate RFQ of sub-contractors’ agreements such as contract outlines, project proposal, taxing and payment scheme, construction schedules and oversees contractor progress for all projects through constant monitoring.
- Negotiate contracts and other commercial arrangements, enter into contracts for goods and services for the company.
- Overviewing the construction schedules, quality and project timeline to be met in targeted date for each project.
- Oversee the maintenance of compliance with all necessary permits, consents, licenses and approvals and applications for any additional permits.
- Reviews plans and specifications for design, engineering and implementation adequacy.
- Reviews the scope and value of design changes and make recommendations to the Executive Director.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- B.E (Civil/ Mechanical/ EP), M.E (Civil/ Mechanical/ EP), MBA or completion of core requirements for a Bachelor’s degree in building construction, architecture, engineering, implementation.
- Minimum over 10 Years’ power generation infrastructure especially in engineering procurement & construction works and related background in multinational corporation progressively responsible experience in monitoring and evaluating all phases of construction preferred.
- Experienced in project management international contracting expertise in all aspects of construction laws, taxation, negotiation on payment scheme and its procedure, logistics, labor task force.
- Good understanding about organization structure, standard operating procedure, and work procedures specifically in engineering procurement & construction environment
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office-Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Excellent English skills (4 Skills).
Apply by March 31, 2022