This is an excellent opportunity to join an emerging power engineering company with aggressive growth plans in the region where you will be working closely with a team of qualified professionals and an experienced foreign management.
Duties & Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
- Support preparation and monitoring of project budgets and cash flow forecasts.
- Support preparation and monitoring of monthly project accounts and cash flow for incorporation in the management accounts.
- Oversee payment of suppliers and clients invoices.
- Monitor timesheet costs and credit control.
- Ensure that appropriate project financial management information is regularly interpreted and made available, highlighting problems and suggesting remedial actions.
- Support other team members in weekly-end and month-end processes.
- Administrative lead to Project Manager in project inception, implementation and completion phases, including short visits as required.
- Create and maintain project filing and system.
- Work with Project Managers on the preparation and review of project costing and other financial aspects including cash flow.
- Obtain approval at the appropriate level for financial submissions.
- In liaison with Project Manager and HR Department, support recruitment of staff for projects.
- Any other duties as appropriate to the position as requested.
Education and Experience
- Com or LCCI-3 or ACCA part II is required.
- At least 5 years of Finance, Accounting and office administration experience
- Proven track record of Financial background .
Skill and Ability
- Highly detail-oriented;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, Word and Powerpoint and specifically advanced Excel skills.
- Understanding of project and cash flow management and the skills needed to forecast and Innovative and out of box thinker; strong communication capability, Language skill in English, high energy, passionate and inclination to work with diversified teams/people.
- Committed to establishing and maintaining effective organizational systems within an office environment. Effective interpersonal communication style particularly with executives and senior level staff.
- They must thrive in project planning, and working with project teams internationally. A background of business management skills, budgeting and analysis is advantageous.
- Analytical, result oriented, structured in approach, performance focused with ability to manage larger volume of work within tight deadlines.
- Able to work under pressure