- Directs the needs assessment for training and staff development to enhance the effectiveness of employee performance in achieving the goals and objectives of the company
- Identifies and incorporates best practices and lessons learned into program plan
- Designs and develops HR training programs for management and employees
- Develops learning activities, audio-visual materials, instructor guides and lesson plans
- Reviews evaluations of training courses, objectives and accomplishment
- Makes assessments of effectiveness of training in terms of employee accomplishments and performance
- Trains employees on HR issues and practices. Presents course materials.
- Consults with management on performance, organizational and leadership matters
- Conducts needs assessments to determine measures required to enhance employee job performance and overall company performance.
- Recruit the talented candidates and screen the shortlisted through recruitment channel
- Screen the applied candidates to attract the experienced and relevant candidates
- Prepare for the interview questions and interview with line manager.
- Bachelor’s degree/Master degree in organizational development or MBA
- Three years of training experience, and at least one year of management experience.
- Experience designing and implementing effective training and development programs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven effective management skill
- Strong presentation skills.
- Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods.
Apply by August 31st 2020