- The Project Manager will independently plan and lead a wide variety of projects across a number of functional areas.
- Manage the entire project development process from scope development, ROI analysis, budget preparation, work plan development and day-to-day management.
- Ensure projects come in on time and under budget.
- Help lead and or support weekly team meetings to ensure steady progress is made.
- Define project objectives and requirements necessary to structure a project or activity.
- Develop and drive integrated project plans, aligning project tactics with project strategy.
- Plan, schedule, and control project activities to fulfill objectives and satisfy project requirements
- Participate on and/or lead high performance project teams which includes motivating all associated project resources to gain alignment on project goals and deliverable
- Manage projects within established scope, schedule, and budget
- Facilitate and lead effective project meetings, manage change and conflict, and develop resource planning estimates to manage project workload and productivity
- Direct quality control review of project deliverable to ensure requirements are met.
- The nature and scope of projects may change frequently depending on needs of business.
- May act as the project lead for various departments and divisions to ensure the completion of work in a timely and efficient manner.
- Prepares periodic written reports for Senior Managers regarding project status and keeps Senior Managers informed of project direction and renegotiates direction as necessary.
- Analyzes and synthesizes findings into an overall strategy.
- Makes presentations regarding project direction and recommendations to Senior Managers. Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, advanced degree or professional designation preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years progressively more responsible experience in a financial and/or project management environment with exposure to project planning and cost benefit analysis required.
- Strong negotiation skills also required.
- Consulting experience strongly preferred.
[contact-form-7 id=”678″ title=”New Career Foam”]