- Drive and effectively lead the planning team responsible for Organization Effectiveness and Change Management across key corporate strategic management Initiatives
- Consult and collaborate closely with key BU Leaders and executives, Finance and HR Team to drive successful and sustainable transformation across, enterprise.
- Responsible for all organizational improvement activity and implementation of tools and processes for stakeholder assessment and mitigation, organizational impact, change readiness, communications, team-building, strategy alignment, organizational design and problem solving; ensuring high quality deliverable
- Provide thought leadership and expert advertisement in change management team cohesion
- Effectively manage the team and day to day relationships to ensure exceptional performance
- Lead the development of management planning system and other efforts related to strategic operation cycle excellence, synchronize and organizational change management.
- Bachelor Degree in related Field or Business Management Degree (MBA Preferred)
- Moderate in Microsoft Suite
- Effective Leadership Skill
- Advance in Evaluation and Research Methodology
- At Least 5 Years’ Experiences in developing and implementing organizational change management plans.
Apply by August 31st 2020