Posted date : 12.9.2018
- Hire employees and process hiring-related paperwork.
- Schedule or conduct new employee orientations.
- Maintain and update human resources documents, such as organizational charts, employee handbooks or directories, or performance evaluation forms.
- Confer with management to develop or implement personnel policies or procedures.
- Select qualified job applicants or refer them to managers, making hiring recommendations when appropriate.
- Review employment applications and job orders to match applicants with job requirements.
- Conduct reference or background checks on job applicants.
- Conduct exit interviews and ensure that necessary employment termination paperwork is completed.
- Perform searches for qualified job candidates, using sources such as computer databases, networking, Internet recruiting resources, media advertisements, job fairs, recruiting firms, or employee referrals.
- Interview job applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education, or job skills.
- Develop or implement recruiting strategies to meet current or anticipated staffing needs.
- Analyze employment-related data and prepare required reports.
- Advise management on organizing, preparing, or implementing recruiting or retention programs.
- Schedule or administer skill, intelligence, psychological, or drug tests for current or prospective employees.
- Evaluate recruitment or selection criteria to ensure conformance to professional, statistical, or testing standards, recommending revisions, as needed.
- Evaluate selection or testing techniques by conducting research or follow-up activities and conferring with management or supervisory personnel.
- Any bachelor degree, preferably in Human Resources.
- Minimum (5) years of recruitment and selection experience.
- Experience in recruitment strategies, policies and rules & regulations.
- Knowledge of local employment legislation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Good in English language, both verbal and written.