- Design and implement a holistic recruitment strategy for the company, to achieve targets and a sustained year-on-year growth of application numbers.
- Participate actively in any admissions and recruitment related activities with Business Unit Head.
- Manage interview arrangements for candidates, including but not limited to scheduling interviews and administering tests.
- Requirements: Demands an uncommon balance of creativity and drive, along with interpersonal savvy and basic analytics.
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment as well as the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage work time efficiently.
- Build a robust talent pipeline through engagement with targeted universities, companies, interest and network groups.
- Manipulate the online job recruitment portal to source talented candidates.
- Analyze and communicate recruitment trends, results and insights to drive future recruitment activities.
- Good degree from a recognized university.
- Prior relevant experience in recruitment related activities is a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to influence and manage Business Unit Head.
- Ability to be independent, and accountable to execute hands on projects.
- Highly motivated and energetic and adopting creative and flexible mindset.
- Able to work independently with an agile mindset within a fast-paced environment.
Apply by September 21st 2020