- Supporting and coordinate for Financial closing timely
- Assisting for getting the company’s right and optimum such as Targeted EIRR, Premium, LNG Supply, Subcon and O&M
- Responsible for controlling and monitoring Budget, Quality, Timeline until COD
- Responsible for protecting and preventing STCL’s interests.
- Coordinating and cooperating with STCL staff in JV Company
- Handling Important and urgent cases beyond JV Company.
- Assisting for review and enhancement on Strategic development in cooperation with JV company
- Assisting Director to develop and implement plans for the Projects.
- Responsible for developing and implementing the organisation’s Operations Strategy and ownership
- Devise investment strategies to achieve strategic objectives
- Managing partner relationships (including reporting) and to control & monitor the JV company
- Develop processes and data systems to enable effective analysis, estimation and decision-making
- Develop and inspire a team to implement the strategy and to achieve objectives and targets
- Mentor staff to ensure personal and organizational development
- Maintain the appropriate business control policies and procedures for the Company;
- Coordinate and review annual business plan and quarterly forecast process for the Company (if any)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a senior management role ideally with evidence of achievement of objectives, budgets and KPI’s, tangible margin improvement and continual improvement.
- Have over 7 years’ experience working in Energy and Power Sector or MNC., Consolidated experience in Investment Management, senior Investment Analyst role
- Bachelor’s Degree with substantial management experience. Master’s degree preferred.
- Proven track record of success facilitating progressive organizational change and development within a growing organization
- Superior management skills and a successful track record of success
- Must have background of management skills, budgeting and analysis is advantageous.
- Strong analytical, project management and problem solving skills
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Demonstrate experience in financial planning and strategy, managing profitability, strategic planning, quality management, promoting process improvement, forecasting, corporate finance and developing budgets.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations essential.
Apply by February 15th 2021