- Prepare and review business plan, growth plan, budget plan and etc.
- Lead to win all bids of HV (High Voltage) power transmission projects and related, power generation (Solar, Hydro, Wind, LNG, etc.,) projects and related or International Loan projects.
- Review Client Business Plans, Budget Plans and understand their requirements.
- Lead the commercial team and identify business opportunities with new and existing markets.
- Act as liaison between partners, consultants, clients and internal team.
- Develop the metrics that measure success in our marketplace by tracking, reporting and analysing KPIs.
- Responsible to keep CRM and necessary reporting up to date and available to the organization.
- Lead in training, development, and hiring process for team members.
- Able to travel and stay in branch office.
- At Least a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- 8+ years’ experience in from Power and Energy Sector.
- 1+ year proven experience as a Director role.
- Ability to understand technical concepts and tender questions then provide clear concise responses whilst working to tight deadlines and challenging targets
- Strong Understanding of commercial aspects and business strategy of bidding including risk management.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to understand market and business intelligence to make informed choices about business development.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines while maintaining a good attitude.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Excellent English skills (4 Skills).
Apply by February 15th 2021