- Controlling and monitoring EPC JV company
- Ensuring to get EPC/Subcon from MLG Company and KP Company
- EPC proposal preparation and signing of Contract together with Partners
- Implementing the project successfully
- Protecting and preventing STCL’s interests and Be responsible for KPIs to be consistent with JV company
- Providing coordination, guidance and direction of construction
- Negotiating contracts and other commercial arrangements, entering into contracts for goods and services for the Company;
- Managing FIDIC contract implementation.
- Develop pre-bid, bid and contracting terms and conditions, review and evaluate RFQ of sub-contractors agreements such as contract outlines, project proposal, taxing and payment scheme, construction schedules and oversee contractor progress for all projects through constant monitoring.
- Negotiate with and manage Employer, Main contractor and sub-contractor for Proposal.
- Oversee the maintenance of compliance with all necessary permits, consents, licenses and approvals and applications for any additional permits
- Conduct high-level planning and budget development for the full portfolio of Power projects to be completed in targeted COD.
- Create and manage long-range funding expenditure schedules.
- Review plans and specifications for Design, engineering and implementation adequacy.
- Manage the construction schedules, quality and project timeline to be met in targeted date for each project
- Develop project budgets, review and amend/approve contractor’s monthly payment applications, vendor invoices, investigation invoices, and permit fees etc.
- Coordinate with architect and contractors, Evaluate project change orders, and assist in making field changes as necessary to resolve conflicts.
- Review the scope and value of design changes and make recommendations to the Executive Director.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- B.E (Civil/Mechanical/EP), M.E (Civil/ Mechanical/ EP) or completion of core requirements for a Bachelor’s degree in building construction, architecture, engineering, implementation
- Minimum over 10 Years’ power generation infrastructure especially in EPC works and related background in MNCs progressively responsible experience in monitoring and evaluating all phases of construction preferred.
- Experienced in project management, international contracting expertise in all aspects of construction laws, taxation, negotiation on payment scheme and its procedure, logistics, labor task force
- Should have good understanding about organization structure, standard operating procedure, and work procedures specifically in EPC environment
- Proven track record of successful project completion and commercial input of power generation projects.
- Innovative and out of box thinker; strong communication capability, Language skill in English, high energy, passionate and inclination to work with diversified teams/people.
- Must thrive in project planning, directing, structuring and restructuring projects abilities are required and a background of business management skills, budgeting and analysis is advantageous.
- Analytical, result oriented, structured in approach, performance focused with ability to manage larger volume of work within tight deadlines.
Apply by February 15th 2021