- Program planning projects and ensure they are programmed to a level of detail necessary for the site team to deliver the scheme without delays.
- Ensure procurement and reconciliation of materials is carried out in accordance with Company procedures to best value and to prevent delays.
- To have knowledge of contract management.
- Implement the risk management process, review risk register and check risk controls.
- Ensure weekly review of progress, budget resources and forward planning are carried out, and lookahead programs are in place.
- Check and review all documents pertaining to inspection, drawing details requirement and progress as per schedule.
- Understand design specifications and technical drawings.
- Vendor Selection and negotiation
- Work Allotment, project planning and overseeing the development of project
- Controlling budget, schedules
- Experience in professional combined cycle power plant engineer
- Must have experience of design and/or supervision of installation works for combined cycle power plant projects
- Tender documents preparation, project progress monitoring, assist in material Control & Technical Inspection.
- Supervise, Monitor, Coordinate & Control all daily Electrical works to archive daily target.
- Ensure all Electrical Works are carried out in accordance to the drawings, specifications, method statement, contracts, etc.
- Lay out plans and estimate costs for constructing transmission lines
- Visit proposed construction site and select best and shortest route to avoid interference with telephone or other lines.
- Submit data on proposed route to right-of-way department for obtaining necessary easements.
- Arrange for aerial, topographical, and other surveys to be made to obtain pertinent data for planning lines.
- Devise steel and wood supporting structures for cables and draws sketch showing their location.
- Perform detailed engineering calculations to draw up construction specifications, such as cable sag, pole strength, and necessary grounding
- Estimate labor, material, and construction costs, and draws up specifications for purchase of materials and equipment.
- Keep informed on new developments in electric power transmission.
- Assist various departments of power company on problems involving transmission-line operation and maintenance.
- Inspect completed installations
- B.E (EP), M.E (EP)
- 8-10 years Grid connecting experience as Manager
- Experienced in contracting expertise in all aspects of construction laws, taxation, negotiation on payment scheme and its procedure, logistics, labor task force.
- Good working knowledge of contract conditions as FIDIC.
- Should have good understanding about organization structure, standard operating procedure, and work procedures specifically in EPC environment
- Proven track record of successful project completion and commercial input of power generation projects.
Apply by February 15th 2021