This is an excellent opportunity to join an emerging power engineering company with aggressive growth plans in the region where you will be working closely with a team of qualified professionals and an experienced foreign management.
Duties & Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
- Develop PR plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics for new and existing projects
- Coordinate all public relations activities
- Seek the opportunities in the project located area
- Actively Develop PR strategy and coordinate all public relations activities
- Coordinate with team to meet PR KPIs and generate business results efficiently.
- Coordinate the feasibility study for the projects
- Liaising with regional management and directors as local representative
- To upgrade the company image within the stakeholders
- Develop media relations strategy and coordinate all public relations activities.
- Monitor and analyses PR results on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Lead/take initiatives for developing and standardizing work process and systems
- Effectively supporting competency development, training and coaching/mentoring
- Improve team work, HR processing and the leadership abilities of local employees.
- Responsible for the job that is assigned by top management.
Education and Experience
- Master Degree in Public Relation, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5-7 Years’ experience in PR experience related to Ministries and above 4 years in management level is a must.
- Proven track record of PR background .
Skill and Ability
- Innovative and out of box thinker; strong communication capability, Language skill in English, high energy, passionate and inclination to work with diversified teams/people.
- They must thrive in project planning, and working with project teams internationally. A background of business management skills, budgeting and analysis is advantageous.
- Analytical, result oriented, structured in approach, performance focused with ability to manage larger volume of work within tight deadlines.
- Able to work under pressure