- Support and coordinate the preparation and review of business plan, growth plan, budget plan and etc.
- Support and coordinate in planning process to win bids of HV (High Voltage) power transmission projects and related or power generation (Solar, Hydro, Wind, LNG, etc.) projects and related.
- Support and coordinate review of Client Business Plans, Budget Plans and understand their requirements.
- Support and coordinate the development of metrics that measure success in our marketplace by tracking, reporting and analysis of KPIs.
- Lead and develop core planning meetings with necessary agenda. As per meeting results, to ensure effective planning and effective considerations of decisions.
- Evaluate, select, implement and continually improve an effective planning system and SOPs.
- Support and coordinate departmental training, development, and hiring process for team members.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- 3+ years’ experience in Power and Energy Sector.
- 1+ year proven experience as a Manager or Deputy Manager.
- Ability to understand technical concepts, tender questions and have commercial knowledge.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines while maintaining a good attitude.
- Excellent communication skills especially in conflict resolution and problem-solving.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Excellent English skills (4 Skills).
Apply by February 15th 2021