- Support and coordinate the preparation and review of business strategy, business plan, growth plan, budget plan and etc.
- Provides support and guidance to win all bids of HV (High Voltage) power transmission projects and related or power generation (Solar, Hydro, Wind, LNG, etc.,) projects and related.
- Build positive relationships with clients, and acquire and review client business plans, budget plans and understand their requirements.
- Oversee and lead bid teams in the planning and delivery of PQ and bid submissions in line with agreed strategies.
- Support and coordinate the development of metrics that measure success in our marketplace by tracking, reporting and analysing KPIs.
- Lead and develop core planning meetings with necessary agenda. As per meeting results, ensure effective planning and effective considerations of decisions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- At Least a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- 3+ years’ experience in from Power and Energy Sector.
- 1+ year proven experience as a Manager or Deputy Manager.
- Ability to understand technical concepts, tender questions and commercial knowledge.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines while maintaining a good attitude.
- Excellent communication skills especially in conflict resolution and problem-solving.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Excellent English skills (4 Skills)
Apply by February 15th 2021