- Create effective strategic planning methods in the management of group’s culture and values, change, employee engagement and wellbeing, talent management, leadership capability and all employee development related initiatives.
- Implement organizational effectiveness intervention and competency models.
- Evaluate the needs of an Organization and create, implement and lead training programs that develop needed skills
- Communicate with Management Level to identify specific work situations requiring employees to better understand changes in policies, procedures, regulations and technologies.
- Create definitions of desired individual or group performance strategy delivering against agreed performance measures and project plans over the lifetime of the Strategic Framework.
- Lead the integration and embedding of KSF in supporting effective objective setting, personal development planning and performance management.
- Review strategy and policy development and provide specialist, authoritative advice on the implications for the organization and to design policy solutions that meet organizational strategic requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A bachelor degree from an accredit college or university with a major course in human resource, organizational management or organizational development, or related experience will be considered.
- Good understanding of human behavior, as well as business management, operations and strategy.
- Good communicator and effective leader with strong interpersonal and team-building skills.
- Minimum 3 years of experience of quality management training and staff development with demonstrated competency is also required.
- Minimum 5 years experience in OD management.
Apply by February 15th 2021