- Identify and analyze the areas for improvement of strategic planning process, by designing, creating and providing in-depth business analytics annually, quarterly and monthly.
- Provide required support for the improvement initiatives to be implemented
- Review the actual result against targets and advise for closure of the performance gaps
- Identify reporting issues, gaps in processes and drive timely resolution for operation team, including the management and tracking of KPIs, budgeting and forecasting.
- Analyze, interpret and update the operational results and areas for improvement for management consumption and intervention
- Provide value adding analysis to offer qualified points of view to facilitate decision-making and business planning.
- Ensure and identify all operational targets and results are in line with strategic objectives and corporate priorities.
- Collaborate with individual departments and other stakeholders to achieve overall strategies
- Lead and review the end-to-end execution of annual planning process to include headcount, utilization and goal planning.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in related Engineering field. A Master degree will be an advantage
- 5 years experienced in same or similar industry
- Experience and exposure with related role in MNC are a must
- Strong record of engineering and process improvement
- Highly committed, able to work in challenging situation and work with under pressure.
- Quick learner, good facilitator and able to cope with dynamic environment
- Business English proficiency
- Computer Literate (Both English and Myanmar)
Apply by January 11th 2021