This is an excellent opportunity to join an emerging power engineering company with aggressive growth plans in the region where you will be working closely with a team of qualified professionals and an experienced foreign management.
Duties & Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
Planning and Administrative
- Panning and managing to a cash flow statement, budget, financial transaction, other ad hoc and visual requirements
- Provide planning assistance to the Development Program teams as needed.
- Working with CEO’s Strategic Operations, coordinate with all staff.
- Support other Senior Management staff on other projects as needed.
- Prepare agendas for meetings, briefing materials and presentations as needed for supporting
- Provide administrative support in order to increase the availability for executive level responsibilities.
- Support preparation and monitoring of project budgets and cash flow forecasts;
- Support preparation and monitoring of monthly accounts and cash flow for incorporation in the management accounts;
- Ensure that appropriate financial management information is regularly interpreted and made available, highlighting problems and suggesting remedial actions;
- Support other team members in weekly-end and month-end processes;
- Any other duties as appropriate to the position as requested;
Education and Experience
- Com or LCCI-3 or ACCA part II is required.
- At least 5 years of Finance, Accounting and office administration experience
- Computer literacy and proficiency in Advance Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Proven track record of Financial and administrative background .
Skill and Ability
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly problem skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, Word and Powerpoint and specifically advanced Excel skills. Attention to detail is a must as well as strong organizational skills.
- Understanding of project and cash flow management and the skills needed to forecast and Innovative and out of box thinker; strong communication capability, Language skill in English, high energy, passionate and inclination to work with diversified teams/people.
- Committed to establishing and maintaining effective organizational systems within an office environment. Effective interpersonal communication style particularly with executives and senior level staff.
- They must thrive in project planning, and working with project teams internationally. A background of business management skills, budgeting and analysis is advantageous.
- Analytical, result oriented, structured in approach, performance focused with ability to manage larger volume of work within tight deadlines.
- Able to work under pressure