- Act as contact points for all SPU department or organizational personnel.
- Assist and support General Manager (PR) in relations to media, government liaison, regulatory frameworks, and compensation of land expropriation to relevant parties till the required permits are issued.
- Submit all necessary items to the local government for review and approval
- To participate in the compensation of land expropriation to relevant parties in the development and construction stage of the Project
- Provide ESIA work that satisfies the local government during development and construction period of the Project;
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with Regulatory Agencies.
- Ensure necessary regulatory activities are planned and adequately tracked in company systems.
- Advise operations team on required documents and submission strategies.
- Facilitate meetings and cooperation among people, agencies and organizations.
- Identify problems in communications among these groups.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports to HOD and self-monitoring system.
- Work closely with Operation team, CSR team and other PR teams.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of the business, as well as an understanding of how that impacts the other entities of contact.
- Possess a degree of Public Relations or a degree from the recognized university.
- Minimum 5 Years’ experience in manager Level with Government Liaison, approval, ESIA and Public Relations.
- Experience in working in power generation project is advantage.
- Experience in presenting in front of multilevel stakeholders.
- Perfect organization and communication skills.
- Strong in problem solving skill.
- Deep understanding of the regional regulatory requirement and competitor intelligence.
- Stakeholder-oriented attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated with a willingness to take initiative and solve complex problems.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and sometimes high-pressure environment.
Apply by December 20th 2020