- Transmission Line (T/L): Responsible for acting as the company representative in all Right Of Way (ROW) processes of T/L, such as measuring and defining fairway & tower locations, land type and ownership registration, protecting investors and being involved in setting compensation rate and all approval processes.
- Power Plant and Resettlement Area: Responsible for all land acquisition processes such as land demarcation, setting compensation rate, land acquisition process, land use approval and land title changing in the power plant project area.
- Access Road: Assist responsible party in handling land issues and acquisition for access road.
- Corporate, communicate and convince to all respective level of government authorities to receive our required points and provisions in time and on time regarding with power plant area & resettlement area, T/L ROW and Access road.
- Build Strong Relationships with targeted departments, officers and offices of regional and union government.
- Getting up to date Information, procedures set by the government and rules & regulations, and report and consult to management for moving strategically.
- Set negotiation strategy and successfully practice negotiation with landowners and other stakeholders.
- Promote and maintain company image, reputation and make sure for receiving continuous supports on project by regional & township level authorities, and local communities in project area & along the transmission routes.
- Collaborate with MOEE assigned officers for ROW processes, ROW committee in each township and related stakeholders in ROW process of transmission line.
- Involve in preparing PR & CSR strategy/program and participate in implementation of PR activities and CSR activities together with PR&CSR focal manager.
- Documentation, reporting, create systematic organizing and maintain of project data and information.
- Possess any Bachelor degree.
- Be able to travel.
- Have solid experience in dealing with government and ministers is desired.
- Possess rich knowledge and familiarity with related land laws, land confiscation process, rule and procedure of Myanmar.
- Have past experience in ROW process of 230kV/ 500kV transmission line and/or land acquisition process to national large projects (SEZ, Port, Highway Road, Hydro Power Project etc).
- Commutations in English 4 skills and computer literate.
- Excellent interpersonal skill and negotiation skills.
- Be able to work under pressure.
Apply by February 15th 2021