- Maintain the appropriate business control policies and procedures for the Company.
- Coordinate and review annual business plan and quarterly forecast process for the Company.
- Manage financial statements including improvements of models (where appropriate), updating variables, analysing and evaluating results where applicable.
- Prepare monthly estimate of net income and cash flow for the Company and conduct reviews on variance from plan and forecast costs.
- Coordinate periodic internal audits, respond to findings, and monitor follow-up actions.
- Provide advice to management on commercial issues from a financial perspective including negotiating contracts and review of terms and conditions.
- Oversee all financial and management accounting functions including preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual management and financial accounts for all entities related to the Company in accordance with the International Financial Reporting Standards, and such other generally accepted accounting principles as may be required by a Party to ensure relevant compliance.
- Perform cash management for the Company to ensure timely receipts and payments, as well as maintain optimal balances in bank accounts or on investment to meet funding requirements, for the purpose of maximising returns while minimizing risks.
- Together with the Bank Financing Arrangement Committee, liaise with lenders, trustees and their agents and counsels on matters relating to financing of the Company.
- Administer loan functions such as preparation of loan draw-down packages, coordination of funding and disbursements, payments of fees, interests and charges, and repayments.
- Monitor compliance with financial ratios and other loan covenants in any financing documents.
- Manage and report on the accounting, financial reporting, management reporting, cash settlement, and reconciliation; and monitor transactions.
- Maximize return on invested funds by identifying investment opportunities, maintaining relationships with the investment community.
- Ensure compliance with financial policies, procedures and guidelines for the Company issued by the Board.
- Provide recommendations for changes to the Company’s policies and procedures which are beneficial to the Company
- Undertake tax planning for the Company, register or file tax, company and other statutory requirements timely and properly.
- Masters in Applied Accounting/Finance/International Finance.
- Professional Accountancy Qualification: ACCA/CIMA/CPA.
- Analytical, result oriented, structured in approach, performance focused.
- Innovative and out of box thinker; strong communication capability, Language skill in English, high energy, passionate and inclination to work with diversified teams/people.
- Demonstrate experience in financial planning and strategy, managing profitability, strategic planning, quality management, promoting process improvement, forecasting, corporate finance and developing budgets.
- Age below (50) years.
- 10+ Years strong EPC business background in Power/Oil & Gas/Infrastructure sector in MNC or company of repute with structured process and procedure; have led multiple functional teams and delivered consistent results; 5+ years in senior role at least as Functional head.
- Should have strong understanding in financial process and systems combining all driving functions.
- Should have good understanding about organization structure, standard operating procedure, and work procedures specifically in EPC environment.
Apply by February 15th 2021