- Lead and drive effective management system to be in place
- Lead the continuous improvement and development of key financial systems and process to meet all statutory requirement and support business needs.
- Coordinate with expert and any external consultants as and when required
- Educate and facilitate the system for clear understanding and single reference
- Provide support as appropriate to ensure everyone is onboard in time
- Monitor, control and improve the compliance of all-in-one system throughout the organization
- Develop management report in accordance with the management system and business plans
- Analyze, interpret and update the financial and business performance for management consumption
- Anticipate the needs of both operations and management on day to day or weekly or monthly or yearly decisions, shaping strategy and the direction of the business.
- Ensure financial governance and financial management issues are given priority in both financial and non-financial transactions delivered
- Ensure a strong and effective internal control environment.
- Collaborate with individual departments and other stakeholders to achieve overall strategies
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in related field. A Master degree will be an advantage
- (5) years experienced in Finance and management reporting
- Experience and exposure with related role in MNC is a must
- Analytical skill is essential
- Good interpersonal skill and be influential in positive thinking
- Highly committed and able to work in challenging situation
- Quick learner, good facilitator and able to cope with dynamic environment and able to work under pressure.
- Business English proficiency
- Computer Literate (Both English and Myanmar)
Apply by February 15th 2021