- Carry out detailed and effective monitoring of the Environmental Management Plan (EMP) and resettlement plan for project area and relocation area.
- Rationalize and streamline both environmental activities and resettlement activities to add value in efficiency and effectiveness for project.
- Identify and communicate specific environmental and resettlement objectives, goals and measures for company.
- Cost effectively measure successes and continual improvement in environmental and resettlement initiatives.
- Monitor the recommendation in the EMP concerning plans and procedures to manage the consequences and recovery from exceptional events throughout the lifetime of the project.
- Achieve, enhance and demonstrate sound environmental and resettlement performance built around the principle of continuous improvement.
- Coordinate the environmental and resettlement team to develop and maintain partnerships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinate and liaise with Government Authority for ESIA approval.
- Be responsible for providing ESIA work that satisfies the local government and local community during development and construction period of the Project.
- Minimum 4~6 Years’ experience in EMP Management and resettlement management.
- Proven track record of EMP background or resettlement background.
- Well understanding the EMP Laws and regulations of Myanmar.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and excellent verbal/written communication skills with internal and external
- Innovative and out of box thinker; strong communication capability, high energy, passionate and inclination to work with diversified teams/people.
- Highly committed and able to work in challenging situation
- Business English proficiency
- Computer Literate (Both English and Myanmar)
- Ability work under pressure
Apply by January 11th 2021