- To realize and digest the facts shown in bidding documents with respective work items.
- To trace the status of work done and work plan according to phase.
- To represent on behalf of the department in discussing with partners, subcontractors and suppliers the technical specification, norms and all materials testing.
- To prepare the employer’s requirement, technical specification, general specification, Inspection and Test Plan (ITP), progressive technical report and comparison to management, etc.
- Responsible to control the daily work progress work done and foresee the work plan.
- To control the budgeted cost, actual cost and earn value for the work to be done.
- Has to facilitate the implementation plan of management in effective and efficient way.
- Responsible for the preparation, managing resources, execution of the construction schedule and delivering the project according to timeline and budget.
- Efficiently monitor and control the project to handle all the issues, to identify and evaluate potential risks to avoid risks or at least minimize their impact.
- Frequently review the budget and analyze both expenditures and team performance to avoid massive budget overruns and to always efficiently take corrective measures.
- Maintain effective communication and negotiation with respective parties and official bodies for all project related matters.
- B.E (Civil)
- Must be able to travel and reside at the construction sites.
- Min 10 years working experience in related field and managerial experience.
- Deep knowledge regarding safety standards and procedures.
- Excellent analytical and observation skills.
- Follow policies and procedures. Support company goals and values.
- Excellent computer skills in MS Office Suite and AutoCAD. AutoCAD Civil 3D is preferable.
- Familiar with construction and project management software programs.
- Fluent in English 4 skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Innovative and strong communication capability.
- Must thrive in project planning, directing, structuring and restructuring projects abilities are required and a background of business management skills, budgeting and analysis is advantageous.
- Analytical, result oriented, structured in approach, performance focused with ability to manage larger volume of work within tight deadlines.
- Time Management
- Excellent Reporting in technical matters.
- Can work with minimum supervision
Apply by February 15th 2021