- Coordinate budget, financial transactions, other ad hoc and visual requirements.
- Provide planning assistance to the Development Program teams as needed.
- Work with CEO’s Strategic Operations, coordinate with all staff.
- Support other Senior Management staff on other projects as needed.
- Prepare agendas for meetings, briefing materials and presentations as needed for supporting.
- Provide administrative support in order to increase the availability for executive level responsibilities.
- Support other team members in weekly-end and month-end processes.
- Any other duties as appropriate to the position as requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management or business administration.
- At least 5 years of working experience in office administration as managerial position.
- Proven track record of Financial and administrative background.
- Committed to establishing and maintaining effective organizational systems within an office environment.
- Effective interpersonal communication style particularly with executives and senior level staff.
- Analytical, result oriented, structured in approach, performance focused with ability to manage larger volume of work within tight deadlines.
- Proficient in English (4 Skills).
- Able to work under pressure.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Apply by February 15th 2021