This is an excellent opportunity to join an emerging power engineering company with aggressive growth plans in the region where you will be working closely with a team of qualified professionals and an experienced foreign management.
Duties & Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
- Manage the power generation related special project (LNG, LPG, Hydro).
- Lead and initiate successful work streams to improve existing project performance, and to secure future projects.
- Co-ordination and Monitoring between Public Relations Team, Technical Team Teams, Project Management Consultant Teams, Experts Teams and Outsource Teams
- Measures effectiveness and efficiency of operational processes both internally and externally and finds ways to improve processes
- Undertake responsibility for some or all of Business Development, Project Development and other specialist operations
- Responsible to devise & Implement short-term and long-term program development and modification plans based on executive administrative missions ideas
- Prepare reports, budgets forecasts, and present them when required
- Liaising with regional management and directors as local representative
- Compiling the strategy and master plan for competitive advantages over competitors for development agencies, project implementation control sectors.
- Coordinate activities of divisions, departments and branches like operations, services, planning.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor of Engineering, preferably with MBA (or) Completion of a Master degree at an accredited college or university or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 6 years of experience in power generation related industry and above 4 years in management level is a must.
- Should have good understanding about organization structure, standard operating procedure, and work procedures specifically in EPC environment
- Proven track record for commercial input of power generation projects.
Skill and Ability
- Innovative and out of box thinker; strong communication capability, Language skill in English, high energy, passionate and inclination to work with diversified teams/people.
- They must thrive in project planning, and working with project teams internationally. A background of business management skills, budgeting and analysis is advantageous.
- Analytical, result oriented, structured in approach, performance focused with ability to manage larger volume of work within tight deadlines.
- Ability work under pressure
- Demonstrate experience in project planning and strategy, managing profitability, strategic planning, quality management, promoting process improvement, forecasting.