Job location: Pathein
Government Liaison & Public Relations Role
- Build Strong Relationships with targeted departments, officers and offices of regional government.
- Maintain existing and cultivate new relationships with Key government stakeholders including but not limited to Ayeyarwaddy Regional Government.
- Communicate and cooperate with regional government bodies for submission of corresponding letter, follow-up, inquiries and make sure to receive necessary approval and permit on time.
- Get up-to-date Information, Procedures set by the Regional Government, and Rules & Regulations.
- Collaborate with focal persons from Head Office in implementation of PR activities and CSR activities.
- Report to and advise management on any legislation or government changes which may affect the company or its employees.
- Promote and maintain company image, reputation and ensure continuous support on project by regional government, township level and local community.
- Arrange call meeting between the company and the regional government.
- Perform day-to-day administrative work of branch office (Pathein).
- Perform project administrative work such as travel arrangements for foreigners with transport in the region, managing events, facilitating meetings etc.
- Cooperate and support necessary assistance to third party technical team, survey team and design institute for accessing project site and logistic arrangement.
- Administration work for project site and project team member (Control site accessing/site security/maintaining good relationship with local people/control & monitoring to 3rd party).
- Job location: Pathein.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree.
- MBA or other business-related degree such as project management degree/Diploma holders are welcomed.
- Have solid experience dealing with government and ministers is desired.
- Sufficient knowledge of modern management techniques and best practices.
- Communication in English 4 skills (Preferred)
- Computer literate.
- Leadership and human resource management skills.
- Be able to work under pressure and perform broadened job scope.
- Be able to travel.
Apply by January 11th 2021