- Daily Check for PF Sense Server (For internet) and File Server (For Data Backup)
- Updating Antivirus Software for all computers
- Checking CCTV System and process
- Updating user list
- Installation Network cable, Router and configuration process
- Maintain, and monitor computer programs and systems, including coordinating the installation of computer programs and systems
- Recommend new equipment or software packages
- Enhance office IT system through appropriate upgrades and advise Operations Unit on changes or improvements required
- Maintain and troubleshoot all network and computer related issues;
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary.
- Monitoring network performance to determine if adjustments need to be made
- Other Duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, IT or Related field.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in IT field.
- Have excellent knowledge of company business procedure.
- Have extensive knowledge and understanding about network IT operation and IT Products etc.,
- Have project management, vendor negotiation, contracting skills, influencing skills.
- Have good experience in driving a focus on continuous improvement and quality management throughout the organization.
Apply by September 21st 2020