- Build a strong pipeline of potential investment opportunities and execute
- Analyze and recommend solutions and strategy on financial trends, competitor behavior, shareholder issues and matters that directly impact the business
- Manage a team of Investment Managers and external providers through the investment.
- Provide and present investment proposals
- Performing qualitative and quantitative research to select and allocate investments
- Managing portfolio risk and due diligence
- Developing efficient investment processes and procedures
- Develop positive and value added relationships with investors in line with the company’s vision and strategy for delivering and increasing shareholder value.
- Master Degree with Finance Related Degree. ACCA. CFA.
- Minimum 8 Years’ in private equity, corporate finance or strategy consulting in EPC business background in Power/Oil & Gas/Infrastructure sector in MNC.
- Should have strong understanding of macroeconomics and capital markets which are related with IPP business
- Proven track record of financial modelling and valuation of investment opportunities in power generation projects.
- Innovative and out of box thinker; strong communication capability, high energy, passionate and inclination to work with diversified teams/people.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Language skills: English and Chinese
Apply by February 15th 2021