- Promote the culture of continuous improvement of the qualified management system in the organization
- Leading KPI Set Up and align it with business objective
- Leading recruitment of HOD level to be effective.
- Implementing the plan of employee retention, on boarding and, budget + facilities to be effective.
- Managing the issue and risks of change path
- Leading and balancing the conflicts between existing and moving forwards.
- Defining and contribution the future strategy of the business
- Advocating for institutional change, finding opportunities for change and recognizing the team participating in the initiatives
- Serves as a role model and advocates for streamlining processes by encouraging employees to seek opportunities to make their operations easier and more efficient.
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company growth
- Preparing and implementing comprehensive business plans to facilitate delivery by planning cost-effective and value-added operations, and market development activities.
- Master degree holder or bachelor degree with solid relevant experience.
- Proven experience as a director or other managerial position.
- Must have 10 years of experience in MNC or EPC Companies
- Strong Understanding the business nature of CCGT, Coal, and Hydro and renewable energy. (Advantageous).
- Strong understanding of organization structure, measures of performance and management practices.
- Proven experience in strategically collaboration between people strategy and company goals.
- Proficient in English both verbal and written
Apply by February 15th 2021