- To be in charge of coordination and publicity of the public relations with local government, Authority and communities.
- Plan and implement the PR Strategy and Communication via PR activities to enhance brand image.
- Maintain good public relations coordination, and publicize the Project Company.
- Participate in the company’s major emergency response and aftermath treatment, and be responsible for crisis public relations.
- Plan and handle media relations for the company (umbrella entity), business related matters and Group associated Charities/Trusts.
- Submit all necessary items to the local government for review and effectively convince for approval during the development and construction period of the Project
- Handle compensation of land expropriation to relevant parties in the development and construction stage of the Project.
- Provide ESIA work and CSR that satisfies the local government during development and construction period of the Project.
- Monitor and analyse PR results on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Lead/take initiatives for developing and standardizing work process and systems.
- Improve team work, and the leadership abilities of team members.
- Monitor and analyses PR results on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Possess a degree of Public Relations and any degree.
- Minimum 7~10 Years’ experience in manager Level with PR and business development working experience in any industry and above 5 years in management level is a must.
- Proven track record of PR and Business development business background.
- Experience in making high level presentations to A+ level executives.
- Experience in leading Media press release.
- Well understanding of Laws and regulations of Myanmar.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability and experience to deal with multiple stakeholders including High Authority of Government Officials.
- Open to Local/Repatriate
Apply by February 15th 2021