- Provides and/or oversees Chief Administrative Services to all sections within the Power Department.
- Responsible for Power supply development and resource scheduling.
- Responsible for overseeing and providing management review and preparation of financing documents such as bond resolutions and engineering reports.
- Presents budgetary requests annually; researches budget needs; compiles budget data; negotiates budget terms
- Responsible for all consultants necessary to complete Power Department activities
- Responsible for all system contract negotiations, development and expedition.
- Negotiates all power supply contracts; expedites contracts; oversees various power related studies; holds responsibility for forecasting power system requirements, loads and resource schedules.
- Electrical Power or Electrical Communications degree
- At least 3 years in Managerial level
- More prefer to Electrical Power Generation Background
- Good knowledge and experience about Project Management
- Good Interpersonal and Managerial skills
- Good Knowledge and application of PESTEL in Electrical Power Industry
Apply by September 21st 2020