- Plan and develop communications strategies, programs, work plans, policies and processes to strengthen the company’s reputation and other related impact.
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships with government officials, government staff and community stakeholders.
- Train, coach, and support managers to navigate evaluation, training, promotion, discipline, termination, and other HR issues.
- Design and implement an enhanced performance management system for employee evaluation
- Define and oversee implementation of company policies and performance standards.
- Manage administrative budgets.
- Plan and monitor operating expenses.
- Update and upgrade related support on business and operation performance.
- Support in arranging seminars, workshops, meetings and conferences based on organization needs.
- Recommend and develop employee relations practices to foster a positive employer-employee relationship
- Reinforce the company culture, policies, rules, and procedures to ensure employee’s safety, continuous learning environment, etc.,
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to departmental duties.
- Perform other related duties as assigned to support overall organization and employee development initiatives.
- At least Bachelor’s degree.
- Ability to travel and stay in Branch Office as needed.
- 8+ years of administrative experience working in real estate development, power generation or similar industry.
- 1+ years of experience working as a Senior Manager or General Manager role.
- Excellent people management skills, communication skills and ability to develop interpersonal relationships with employees at all company levels
- Full understanding of admin functions and best practices
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Proficient in English (4 Skills)
Apply by February 15th 2021