- Negotiate with oversea suppliers for price, payment, currency, shipment and delivery terms
- Monitor and review technical and commercial terms before contract
- Monitor, counter-check and trace the supplier reliability
- Lead to build good relationships with reliable suppliers and negotiate with suppliers or customers to improve supply chain efficiency or sustainability.
- Recommend optimal transportation modes, routing, equipment, or frequency.
- Establish or monitor specific supply chain-based performance measurement systems.
- Plan or implement material flow management systems to meet production requirements.
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports
- Monitor supplier management processes, such as selection, qualification, or performance evaluation.
- Monitor product import or export processes to ensure compliance with regulatory or legal requirements.
- Ensure the compliance of company policies or procedures for product transit or delivery.
- Operate direct distribution center to ensure achievement of cost, productivity, accuracy, or timeliness objectives.
- Negotiate transportation rates or services.
- Develop risk management programs to ensure continuity of supply in emergency scenarios.
- Plan and implement the improvements of internal or external logistics systems or processes.
- Collaborate with other departments to integrate logistics with business systems or processes, such as government sales, order management, accounting, or shipping.
- Analyze the financial impact of proposed logistics changes, such as routing, shipping modes, product volumes or mixes, or carriers.
- Direct inbound or outbound logistics operations, such as transportation or warehouse activities, safety performance, or logistics quality management.
- Any degree holder with 7 years experiences in oversea and local procurement and export and import fields.
- Age between 40 to 50 years old
- Engineering degree holders are preferred
- Purchasing background with strong engineering or technical basic and must be able to effectively troubleshoot any problem independently.
- Must be able to effectively and efficiently handle to maintain the suppliers/vendor relationship
- Excellent in English language (4 skills) and computer skills
- Working experience in MNC is preferable
- Must have experience operating in port, bank, trade operation and customs.
- Must have effective communication skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks
Apply by February 15th 2021