- Utilize creative and cost-effective recruitment strategies to plan for and fill open positions with high quality candidates in a timely manner, in partnership with hiring managers
- Complete creative and cost-effective strategies and plan of HRM and OD.
- Complete, review and recommend salary, compensation and benefits survey quarterly and annually.
- Obtain and evaluate appropriate information and reports; make recommendations to help ensure market competitiveness.
- Provide support to the year-end performance review, promotions, bonus, and stock award processes.
- Provide coaching for individual contributors and managers to help resolve issues as they arise; brainstorm root-causes and recommend solutions for positive change
- Develop, deliver, and partner with outside vendors to provide management training programs and sessions designed to enhance employee skills in support of business goals.
- Lead and/or participate in HR or company related initiatives and special projects, as needed.
- Collaborate effectively with others at all levels of the company.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 10+ years related Human Resources generalist experience with a strong talent acquisition focus and Organization Development
- Bachelor Degree, MSc (HR) or MBA
- Proficient in English both verbal and written
- Computer Literate both English and Unicode
- Previous Power Plant industry experience highly preferred ·
- Strong experience in Human Resources Development and Organization Development.
- Strategic agility combined with “hands-on” capabilities.
- Strong understanding of the human resources and legal considerations
- Ability to quickly understand issues and develop sound recommendations
Apply by February 15th 2021