- To lead and manage the finance department and relevant finance persons of each Business Unit.
- To implement and monitor effectiveness of internal controls for the finance department.
- To develop and monitor the financial indicators for business units.
- To review expenses incurred and give suggestions for cost effectiveness and value for money.
- To lead the digital transformation of finance function.
- To lead the process for accounting software upgrade.
- To liaise with partner companies to reclaim the cost related to special projects.
- Preparation of monthly and statutory financial statements.
- Liaison with external and internal auditors in auditing process.
- Responsible for compliance of relevant tax law (E.g. CT, Income tax)
- To remind & be in charge the compliance of relevant tax law to implementing person (E.g. CT, Income tax).
- To ensure timely and accurate recording and accounting of all financial transactions by corporate and business units.
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- ACCA or CPA qualifications will be a plus
- 8+ years’ experience in finance and accounting roles with 3 years in managerial roles
- Able to lead the finance team and manage digital transformation of finance process
- Able to coach the team members
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines while maintaining a good attitude.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office – Word, Excel, and accounting software)
- Excellent English skills (4 Skills)
Apply by February 15th 2021