This is an excellent opportunity to join an emerging power engineering company with aggressive growth plans in the region where you will be working closely with a team of qualified professionals and an experienced foreign management. This role reports directly to the CEO.
Duties & Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
- Manage the power generation related special project (LNG, LPG, Hydro).
- Lead and initiate successful work streams to improve existing project performance, and to secure future projects.
- Negotiation with MNCs for joint investment opportunities in Power Generation in Thermal, Hydro and renewable sectors.
- Negotiating and managing technical and commercial terms with government bodies and MNCs (MOU, MOA, PPA,BOT and LLA)
- Leading AND Managing efficiently in business development, commercial and operations, technical, feasibility and investigative and project management sections.
- Liaising with regional management and directors as local representative
- Responsible to devise & Implement short-term and long-term program development and modification plans based on executive administrative missions’ ideas.
- Compiling the strategy and master plan for competitive advantages over competitors by successfully managing and leading commercial, operations, technical, special projects for development agencies, project implementation control sectors.
- Improve team work, HR processing and the leadership abilities.
- Responsible to plan, develop and implement organization policies goals
- Prepare reports, budgets forecasts, and present them when required
- Provide leadership consultation to management.
Education and Experience
- E (Civil), M.E(Civil) preferably with MBA (or) Completion of a Master degree at an accredited college or university or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 7~10 Years’ power generation infrastructure related background in MNC or company of repute with structured process and procedure; have led multiple functional teams and delivered consistent results;
- Should have good understanding about organization structure, standard operating procedure, and work procedures specifically in EPC environment
- Proven track record for commercial input of power generation projects.
Skill and Ability
- Innovative and out of box thinker; strong communication capability, Language skill in English, high energy, passionate and inclination to work with diversified teams/people.
- They must thrive in project planning, and working with project teams internationally. A background of business management skills, budgeting and analysis is advantageous.
- Analytical, result oriented, structured in approach, performance focused with ability to manage larger volume of work within tight deadlines.
- Ability work under pressure
- Demonstrate experience in financial planning and strategy, managing profitability, strategic planning, quality management, promoting process improvement, forecasting, corporate finance and developing budgets.