- Provide and execute clear short, medium and long term tactical and strategic analysis of the value and risk exposure to energy revenue
- Support business development team assessment of the entire business development cycle (from origination through to investment), value and risk exposure arising from current and potential energy, regulatory and related market characteristics
- Lead and initiate successful work streams to improve existing project performance, and to secure future projects
- Continual management, for value and risk, of the commercial energy, regulatory and related market exposure and opportunity, which underpin portfolio energy revenue and grid costs exposure and business development activities
- Build networks through in-house and third party groups to ensure maximization of regulatory input into decision making processes and management of relationships with key external stakeholders including applicable regulatory bodies in target market.
- Politically astute- can make tough decisions and follow through; anticipates future areas of risks for practices and takes appropriate action to address these.
- Negotiating and managing technical and commercial terms with government associations and MNCs (MOU,MOA,PPA)
- Working with top management to ensure clarity of strategy, decision making and execution in relation to energy, regulation and markets
- 8+ years’ experience in EPC Companies from Power and Energy Sector
- 2+ years’ proven experience as a General Manager or similar executive role
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or M.Sc
- Management experience in JV investments with MNCs and State Owned Enterprises.
- Strong Negotiation and communication skills
- Able to travel and work under pressure
- English, Chinese (optional)
Apply by August 31st 2020