This is an excellent opportunity to join an emerging power engineering company with aggressive growth plans in the region where you will be working closely with a team of qualified professionals and an experienced foreign management.
Duties & Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
- Responsible to control, manage and allocate the company’s assets in good order.
- Administration support for the needs of Management, Business Unit and Operation Department.
- Responsible to manage to be the hygiene workplace.
- Arrange Nay Pyi Taw Office internal affair in timely manner.
- Manage to support the operation team effectively.
- Monitor and Control the administrative budget as the cost benefit analysis and handle HR function for the Naypyitaw Office.
- Works closely with the opreation team to arrange meetings and events as needed
- Evaluating, controlling, motivating & directing the staff to ensure that they perform to their optimum level with cost effectiveness.
- Responsible for the job that is assigned by Top Management.
- Education and Experience
- Master degree in Business Management / Business Administration or related field and and above 4 years in management level is a must.
- 5-7 years strong administrative background as the proven track record
Skill and Ability
- Innovative and out of box thinker; strong communication capability, Language skill in English, high energy, passionate and inclination to work with diversified teams/people.
- They must thrive in project planning, and working with project teams internationally. A background of business management skills, budgeting and analysis is advantageous.
- Analytical, result oriented, structured in approach, performance focused with ability to manage larger volume of work within tight deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure