- Analyze Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing engineering problems and formulate solutions.
- Review and ensure that plans and specifications are followed.
- Find suppliers and to request quotations for getting reliable price.
- Control the budget while doing procurement.
- Review the Contractor’s installation method statements.
- Check the exclude and include items and all are estimated following scope of work or not.
- Prepare comparison sheets for subcontractor price and make estimations for cost control.
- Supervise the progress of work on sites and make reports for management.
- Manage project documentation.
- Review existing engineering data and study reports of the Project, recommend modifications, adjustments or updates, and prepare updated project program and cost estimate.
- Carry out all the required engineering surveys and investigations of O/H and Underground distribution lines for detailed design of multi transformer system.
- Assist in bid procedure, including attending pre-bid conferences, replying to bidder’s inquiries and issuing addenda to bidding documents, evaluating the bids received, preparing evaluation report and selecting responsible bidders, assisting in contract negotiation, recommending award of contract, and preparing contract agreement.
- B.E (EP) or B.E (Mechanical)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Construction field
- AutoCad & MS Office skill is preferred
- Skillful in overlaying CAD in google earth of Google Earth in CAD
- Able to work under pressure
- Expertise in Different Types of CAD Software
- Technical Drawing and Sketching skills
- Estimating and Budgeting skills
- Knowledge of Building Code
- Ability to be a team player
Apply by February 15th 2021