- Responsible for cost estimating, cost planning, cost studies, cost monitoring and controlling measurement.
- Prepare bill of quantities (BOQ) and tender document, drafting contract condition.
- Serve as a liaison for the cost, especially the infrastructure work, such as road, bridge and building.
- Assist Pre and Post contract cost management service for key client on the project.
- Prepare interim monthly payments, site expense, budget, site staff salary & overtime.
- Assist in the valuation of various orders, preparation of site instructions and evaluation of the Contractor’s Claims.
- Create and calculate the BQ for the construction site.
- Have knowledge of Civil Construction and contract preparation.
- Monitor and ensure Payment Schedule, Construction Schedule & Timeline Activities, QA, Budget, HSE.
- Coordinate with Construction Team on day to day basis on Project Progress.
- Document/checklist controlling, Collecting Data, Updating and Reporting in a timely manner.
- B.E (Civil)
- Minimum 3-year experience in Construction QS field.
- Certificates in Quantity Surveying is preferred.
- Must able to use AutoCad & MS Office.
- Skillful in overlaying CAD in google earth of Google Earth in CAD.
- Able to coordinate and work with remote team.
- Frequent travel to site to adjust the actual cost.
- Innovative and strong communication capabilities.
- Must thrive in project planning, directing, structuring and restructuring projects
- A background of business management skills, budgeting and analysis is advantageous.
- Analytical, result oriented, structured in approach, performance focused with ability to manage larger volume of work within tight deadlines.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
Apply by February 15th 2021