This is an excellent opportunity to join an emerging power engineering company with aggressive growth plans in the region where you will be working closely with a team of qualified professionals and an experienced foreign management. This role reports directly to the CEO.
Duties & Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
- Strategize and make master plan, make competitors analysis, and successfully lead all Tendering and related techno-commercial operation
- Build new Partnership/ Customer/ OEM/ reputable MNCs
- Expand Offering/ New Areas/ create new business opportunities
- Expert analysis for Competitors, Clients, Suppliers, Data Base preparation
- Lead and manage all tendering for EHV Tr/Line, s/stn, other infrastructure Projects
- Lead all techno-commercial negotiations thro coordinating internal support as required
- Create favorable trade Terms & Conditions (Technical, Commercial, Payment Terms, FOB, collaboration etc)
- Create Competitive Advantages through innovative offering (work share, T&C, strategic Consultancy)
- Increase Work Share (EPC/Construction /Others)
- Developing Process + System (Tendering Templates, Estimation and Costing procedure, T&C Templates)
- Lead/take initiatives for developing and standardizing work process and systems
- Effectively supporting competency development, training and coaching/mentoring
Education and Experience
- Master Degree in Engineering, preferably with PG degree/ in Business Management or university or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 10 Years’ experience on Tendering and strong business background in Power/Oil & Gas/Infrastructure sector in MNC or company of repute with structured process and procedure; have led multiple functional teams and delivered consistent results
- Well-knowledge in updated Trade INCOTERM
- Proven track record of Business development and commercial input of power generation projects.
Skill and Ability
- Innovative and out of box thinker; strong communication capability, Language skill in English, high energy, passionate and inclination to work with diversified teams/people.
- They must thrive in project planning, and working with project teams internationally. A background of business management skills, budgeting and analysis is advantageous.
- Analytical, result oriented, structured in approach, performance focused with ability to manage larger volume of work within tight deadlines.
- Ability work under pressure
- Demonstrate experience in financial planning and strategy, managing profitability, strategic planning, quality management, promoting process improvement, forecasting, corporate finance and developing budgets.