This is an excellent opportunity to join an emerging power engineering company with aggressive growth plans in the region where you will be working closely with a team of qualified professionals and an experienced foreign management. This role reports directly to the CEO.
Duties & Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
- Prepare, maintain and upgrade Master Plan and formulate winning strategy for project to project basis (innovative T&C, creating key differentiators, Financial Model)
- Provide leadership to Power Generation Business Development all commercial functions, feasibility studies and project management functions for Government/ international customers
- Effectively supporting Business Operation efforts, leading initiatives to expand to new segment/ business area and adding new Financial partner/ investment banking
- Provide leadership to all commercial operation for ongoing Feasibility studies
- Provide commercial leadership and support to BO/Corporate management for all investment proposals in Thermal/ Hydro / Solar/ Wind projects; Lead commercial negotiations with Customers/ Strategic partners/ multi funded bankers/ investment bankers in all MOU/ MOA/ CA/ PPAs/ Strategic partnership, financing; and support achieving financial close outs
- Lead/take initiatives for developing and standardizing work process and systems
- Effectively supporting competency development, training and coaching/mentoring
- Improve team work, HR processing and the leadership abilities of local employees.
Education and Experience
- Master Degree in Engineering, preferably with PG degree/ in Business Management or university or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 10 Years’ experience on Tendering and strong business background in Power/Oil & Gas/Infrastructure sector in MNC or company of repute with structured process and procedure; have led multiple functional teams and delivered consistent results
- Proven track record of Business development and commercial input of power generation projects.
Skill and Ability
- Innovative and out of box thinker; strong communication capability, Language skill in English, high energy, passionate and inclination to work with diversified teams/people.
- They must thrive in project planning, and working with project teams internationally. A background of business management skills, budgeting and analysis is advantageous.
- Analytical, result oriented, structured in approach, performance focused with ability to manage larger volume of work within tight deadlines.
- Demonstrate experience in financial planning and strategy, managing profitability, strategic planning, quality management, promoting process improvement, forecasting, corporate finance and developing budgets.