- Utilizes adult learning theory to provide customized learning opportunities.
- Continually monitors and evaluates effectiveness of programs and makes needed adjustments.
- Coordinates learning and development program activities including forming committees, scheduling, event logistics and vendor relations
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions
- Oversee employee labor laws and regulations to assure compliance
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to performance reviews
- Arrange seminars, workshops, and conferences based on each department’s needs
- Recommend and develop employee relations practices to foster a positive employer-employee relationship
- Reinforce the company culture, policies, rules, and procedures to ensure employee’s safety, continuous learning environment, etc.,
- Performs other related duties as assigned to support overall organization and employee development initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or related field
- 4+ years of experience working in the human resources field
- Excellent people management skills, communication skills and ability to develop interpersonal relationships with employees at all company levels
- Exposure to Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
- In depth understanding of HR functions and best practices
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Proficient in English (4 Skills)
- Ability to travel and stay in Branch Office as needed.
Apply by February 15th 2021