- To be familiar with the regulations that apply to the project management to ensue risk and planning Management adverse financial implications for project implementation.
- Evaluate potential risks and exposures for the project.
- Be fully responsible for the overall progress, budget planning, tracking and adjustment of the Project in the development and construction stage
- Be fully responsible for preparing RFQ tendering procurement, agreement and contract management.
- Risk control in the whole process, and meeting the requirements of relevant laws and regulations
- Be responsible for tendering management of all materials and services procurement and outsourcing.
- Design and implement an overall risk management process for the project execution plan, which includes an analysis of the financial impact on the project when risks occur
- Perform a risk assessment: analyzing current risks and identifying potential risks that are affecting the project implementation schedule and targeted COD
- Identify, analyze and formulate risk mitigation strategies, determine the responsibilities of risk management, provide complete action program and operation guidance for risk management of the whole life cycle of the Project.
- Create business continuity plans to limit risks.
- Liaise with all other Departments at all meetings relevant to project operations and ensure time and cost plans are updated to reflect latest information.
- Manage and control the cost and budget of the Project, and monitor the capital plan and daily cost of the Project.
- Possess a degree from a recognized university, prefer degree with Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- MBA as additional is advantage.
- Have over 6 years’ experience working on EPC contracts. Proven track record of EPC contracts Preferably worked on power Project construction projects
- Engineering, Law, Analytical skills and an eye for detail, Commercial awareness, Numerical skills, Planning and Organizational skills, Ability to understand broader business issues, Communication and presentation skills
- Professional Risk Manager (PRM) certification may be beneficial
- Familiar with Project Management Software and other recognized planning software
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Strong working knowledge of risk management and previous experience working with risk (i.e. risk assistant or risk analyst)
- Tendering management and contract management skill.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Apply by December 20th 2020