- Be fully responsible for Fuel Supply and Management of LNG SPA (Sale & Purchasing Agreement) of the Project
- Be responsible for material logistics support of the power plant
- Be responsible for execution and management of fuel supply agreements and management of LNG SPA (Sale & Purchasing Agreement) in Fuel Supply Division
- Be responsible for planning and preparation of operation & maintenance management of the power plant; and dealing with Plant O&M contractors in Operation and Maintenance Division.
- Be responsible for the leading department for power plant commissioning, trial operation and acceptance on behalf of operation party in Commissioning Test Division
- Manage and oversee day to day operation of the Power Plant and for ensuring that Contracted output targets are achieved.
- Monitors operations for efficiency and safety ensuring that all applicable regulatory requirements are followed
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering BE (Mechanical, Civil, Electrical), preferable MBA with at least (6~10) years of Power Plant related experience, at least 6 years of which must have been in a managerial capacity, or any equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Skill in planning, contracting, logistics management, Sales & Purchasing Agreement
- Contracting Skill in LNG Power Plant Commissioning, Operation & Maintenance
- Having Integrated LNG to Power Plant O&M Management knowledge is a must
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing; ability to create effective working relationships with employees, the public, other departments and outside agencies, EPC contractors, Suppliers
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, in particular, report writing, presentation skills.
Apply by February 15th 2021