- Prepare and Review Business Plan, Budget Plan and Business Strategy
- Managing tendering for HW in power transmission projects, up to 500 Kv T/L and GIS substation.
- Identify appropriate companies with whom to form partnership with and to provide support in developing PQQ and tender responses
- Develop opportunities into PQQ’s or tenders seeking bid writing support as required
- Develop business relationships with external parties to support responses to PQQ’s or tenders also allocate chances to other team members to prepare responses
- Review Client Business Plans and understand their requirements
- Liaise with both internal and external parties to develop bid strategies and partnering up with reputable and suppliers, MNCs and International T/L, S/S or Power Generation related EPC Companies in development agencies such as ADB, World Bank, JICA and local Government tender project.
- Oversee and lead bid teams in planning and delivery of PQQ and bid submissions in line with agreed strategies.
- Finalizes estimation of all direct and indirect costs and consolidates tender documents for management review and approval
- Set up and maintain a database of partners and suppliers.
- 8 Years’ Tendering or EPC experience in High Voltage T/L, S/S and Power Generation Sector.
- Plus 3 Years’ Sale and Marketing or Business Development Experience in High Voltage T/L, S/S and Power Generation Sector.
- Plus 2 Years’ experience as Senior Management Position in High Voltage T/L, S/S and Power Generation Sector.
- Engineering degree Holder with related experience is preferable.
- Strong negotiation skills and excel at Microsoft suite
- Be Strategic thinker with choices for business development and be able to work under pressure
- Understandings of commercial aspects of bidding including risk management.
- Experience of PQQ’s, ITT’s and other bid submissions
- Proficient in English both verbal and written.
Apply by February 15th 2021